GT Tools® took the design of our Quarter Cutter™ and shortened it for tighter spaces. The Shorter Cutter™ excels in cutting hard to reach corners and is perfect for quarter glass! Made from a durable aluminum body and knurled steel Power Handle, this tool can be driven through the urethane using a pushing motion; if that’s not good enough, use the Power Handle and a rubber mallet to slice through crusty old urethane!
- 18" Total Length
- Includes (1) 3x10 Standard Sheath Blade
- LKQTR1 - Shorter Cutter™ Handle
- AGKBS3X10 - 3"x10" Standard Sheath Blade
Quarter Cutter™ Tool Introduction Video
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Love this tool along with the long cutter. The only issue I have is with the blades. They are very sharp but not very durable they seem to bend and crack very easily. And at $40.00 a pop that gets expensive
GT Tools® Shorter Cutter™
Great tool for the body side of the business... pair it with a final cut and you will be unstoppable
Great tool.. Actually, worked much better than I expected. Very smooth and saved my butt on the first qtr glass I did...
Excellent tool for quarter glasses.