PSA Backing Pads
This rigid backing pad is used to attach GT Tools® micro-replicating discs to a rotary polisher. Provides maximum durability when restoring scratched glass surfaces. Note: when attaching discs make sure the pad surface is dry. Backing material is pressure sensitive, with a 5/8" x 11 thread female attachment in 3” and 5" sizes.
- Maximum Durability
- Pressure-Sensitive Backing Construction
- 5/8" x 11 Thread female attachment
- 3" and 5" sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]