Introducing the DeWalt® long anticipated 20 volt Lithium ion caulking gun. Like its 18 volt NiCAD predecessor this tool packs a punch while using the same battery as your 20-Volt Lithium ion GT.44 and .38 Special auto glass cut out tools. A variable speed dial and trigger allows perfect control when laying a bead of urethane. Use the dial to set speed, or turn it all the way up and use the trigger to control the speed. The tool’s anti-drip feature prevents unwanted urethane oozing.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
3 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 3 Year Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.