Professional-Grade, Versatile Platform
Built on a precision-machined, 6061 aircraft aluminum body with a 6” suction cup platform, the FinalCut™ makes quick work of windshields, quarter glass, or back glass. Patent-Pending Dual- Drive technology allows for operation with a drill or swivel ratchet
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
1 TCS-SM (Small Case)
1 AGWCR2 (FinalCutTM Winding Assembly)
1 GTR (GT ToolsTM 3/8” Swivel Ratchet)
1 GTS38 (GT ToolsTM 3/8 Socket)
1 AGWC-T (T-Handle)
1 AGWC-S (Small Guide Shield)
1 GC-250 (Gorilla Cord 250’)
1 ZL300 (ZipLine 300’)
1 AGWSQ-200 (200 ft RZR Wire)
1 AGWCAC (Anchor Stop)
1 Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
FinalCut™ Tool Introduction Video
FinalCut™ Training Video
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am considering your tool to replace Viper, my concern is tool slippage during operation and the contact area where line / wire meets the tool specifically where line comes up through the housing.... I use wire more than line and know what it does to contact points, is there a replaceable roller / bushing at these areas? please advise. Regards JJ NGA 28th year Master tech.
Hi JJ, those are great questions. To answer your first one, the 6” cup will hold on windshields, quarter, and back glass in all situations but extremely hard urethane and RVs. Even in those situations, all you need to do is move the tool a couple more times to keep your acute cutting angle. If you think you’re going to be doing a lot of larger vehicles, I would go with our Shortcut, which is built on an 8” platform.
As for wearing components, the cord/wire rides on all hardened stainless steel components (pulley, raised, hardened dowel pin at body contact point, and stainless steel spool. These components are all replaceable as well but we haven’t seen any come back in 2 years for replacement.