GT Tools® Cord & Wire Removal Systems (FinalCut, Kong, and ShortCut) feature a a locking back drive that prevents the wire or cord from releasing or slipping under tension during ratchet or drill drive operation. In some situations it is advantageous to allow this drive to free spool instead of locking. We developed the GTMSL Magnetic Free Spooling Adapter for those technicians that like to pre-load their synthetic fiber line or free spool the tool during operation.
How to Use:
Simply insert the GTMSL into the gap between the Ratcheting Pawl and the tool housing to engage the free spool function. We've designed it with a super strong N52 Neodymium magnet to hold the adapter in place during operation. When you're ready to re-engage the locking back drive, just remove the GTMSL and attach it to one of the magnetic bolt heads on the cord tool for storage.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]