Pad is ideal for heavy water deposit build-up on glass. Use in conjunction with GT Tools® SRLDP+P mineral removal compound for optimal performance. Pad has a hook and loop backing that will attach to GT Tools® SRBP-5V backing pad.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this be good to use on new construction windows? I'm looking for an alternate to razor scraping.
Thank you for your question. The Bronze pad is primarily designed to remove hard water corrosion from glass surfaces. We recommend using this pad with our Liquid Diamond Polish w/ Mineral Remover (https://www.gtglass.com/collections/compounds-and-polish-1/products/cerium-oxide-glass-polish-with-mineral-remover). We don't believe that the bronze pad would be your best solution for a new construction clean up, as dirt and debris could collect in the pad this the window you are most like working on would be dirty.
GT Tools Team