Don't use a screwdriver or installation stick to push the self locking part of a rubber gasket into the locking channel. Screwdrivers have sharp edges that can cut the gasket and installation sticks don't have the proper shape. The rounded polished steel tip of this rubber gasket locking tool will slide the locking rubber in and the ergonomic handle will give you the leverage you need.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]