GT Tools® standard cold knife blades are made of carbon steel for extended life and durability. Tested to withstand everyday stresses of cutting through the many variations of urethane, these blades are designed to take abuse and hold an edge. Continuous sharpening does not compromise the integrity of these carbon steel blades. Offered in 3 size variations; .75 inch, 1 inch, and 1.25 inch lengths.
- Carbon steel design
- Design for continuous sharpening
- Offered in 3 blade length
- Sold in 5 packs
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]