This new 20V 5Ah Lithium Ion reciprocating auto glass cutting tool incorporates the latest advancements and is a first for the industry. The GT.38 Special has been engineered for weight, durability, power, and battery life that is sure to increase productivity and decrease fatigue.
1 AGRKDW387 (GT.38 Special Auto Glass Cut Out Tool)
1 AGKBS3X12 (3"x12" Sheath Blade)
1 DCB205 (20 Volt 5 Ah Battery)
1 DC101 (110 Volt Charger)
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will equalizer brand blades work in this the 38 special
Hi Bobby, thanks for asking! Yes the GT.38 Special fits all standard industry sheath blades.
GT Tools® Team
저는대한민국에서 2017 auto glass 참가한 yoshin song 물건을 사고싶읍니다-.배송비 포함입니까?
Please let us know what information you need. You can email us at email@example.com
We do ALOT of big truck glass. Sometimes the bigger tools are tough because they are bulky. This looks to be great size and weight. Question is, will the .38 power through the thick urethane that bond 1383s, 1494s and OEM 1302/03s? Thank you!
The .38 definitely has the power for those big freightliner windshields, and we have a ton of tools out there in the hands of techs that love the compact design as well. Feel free to reach out with any more questions you may have!
GT Tools Team.
What is the stroke length of the GT.38?
Hi Joel, Thanks for reaching out. The stroke length on the GT.38 and all of our reciprocating power tools is slightly less than 0.5". We've engineered it to be the ideal stroke for urethane removal without body damage.
This is hands down the best auto glass cut out tool on the market. My previous cut out tool was the 36 volt Equalizer Big Dog. The GT38 is much lighter, more compact for getting into tighter places and runs at a higher RPM for smother cut outs. It was a bit pricey but I'd buy another in a heartbeat if I lost this one.
Quality and power in one
It is very useful when cutting the rear glass as well as the automotive windshield