GT Tools® GT.44 powerful 20V 5Ah Lithium Ion reciprocating auto glass cutting tool is a workhorse for any mobile or in-shop application. Engineered, designed and built from its 18V cousin, this 20V tool packs a punch.
1 GT.44 Tool
1 AGKBS3X12 (3”X12” Sheath Blade)
1 DCB205 (20 Volt 5Ah Battery)
1 DC101 (110 Volt Charger)
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
It’s come with the charge and extra battery?
Thank you for your question!
The GT.44 Auto Glass Cut Out Tool 20 Volt does come with a battery, Charger, Tool, and a 3x12 inch blade. If you have any questions please don't hesitiate to contact us!
GT Tools Team.
How many year warranty In this tool.?
This Tool has a 1-year warranty.
What is the guaranteed in this gt 44 tool.?
Hi Marcelo, This tool has a 1-year no hassle waranty.
what is the stroke length of the GT.44?
Hi David, Thanks for reaching out. The stroke length on the GT.44 and all of our reciprocating power tools is slightly less than 0.5". We've engineered it to be the ideal stroke for urethane removal without body damage.