Marcy's PUGMs are the latest in Underglass Molding technology. The PUGMs are made of a high-grade synthetic rubber allowing for extreme flexibility and cornering; fit 90 degree corners without the need to miter or relief cut. Furthermore, the CLEAR adhesive blends with the frit, resulting in a perfect aesthetic look without the need to use black primer on the edge. The PUGMs use the strongest adhesive in the industry. PUGM2, 3, and 6 have a built-in guide bar that results in a perfect line, every time. PUGMs are perfect for many uses such as back-glasses and body shop R&Rs. Marcy PUGMs are the best value Underglass Moldings on the market. Proudly Made in the USA. 6.3mm - 1/4 inch x 75 ft roll medium firm.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]