[description] Engineered to slice through narrow urethane beads in tight spaces, the GT Tools® 1.5" x 10" standard sheath blade is made of high carbon spring steel for maximum durability. This blades are designed to work with GT.357, GT.38 Special, GT.44, and GT.45 reciprocating auto glass cut out tools, The GT Tools® Quarter Cutter™, the GT Tools® Shorter Cutter™, as well as other industry recognized reciprocating tools. Click View More below for Full Tool Compatibility [/description]
[description] sdfsdfsdfsdf [/description]
- High Carbon spring steel construction
- Work with GT.357, GT.38, GT.44, and GT.45 auto glass power cut out tools , GT Tools® Quarter Cutter™, GT Tools® Shorter Cutter™, as well as other makes and models
- 1x 1.5" x 10" Standard Sheath Blade
Standard Sheath Blades Technical Doc (2.1 MB)
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.