Ford vehicles have a rearview mirror that is held in place with a unique 2 prong system. This can cause technicians a headache when trying to remove it. Simply slide the 2 prong tool into the bracket with gentle upward pressure and the mirror will disconnect.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this remove a auto dimming rear view mirror for a 2015 F150?
Hey Geoff, Yes this tool will work great to remove that rearview mirror.
Will this remove a rearview mirror out of a 1998 Mustang Convertible
If your Ford has 2 small entry holes on the mirror bracket this tool will most likely slide into those holse to release the pressure srpings to release the rearvire mirror.
GT Tools Team