Always be ready for your next job with this cross-system charger. The M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, so you’ll always be prepared and productive, especially on jobs that require a mix of M12 and M18 Milwaukee cordless power tools. This versatile unit charges batteries sequentially, reducing your time to manage charge cycles. The charger communicates directly with the battery pack to monitor cell voltage, temperature and charge status to ensure a full charge. Power up your Milwaukee compact batteries in 30 minutes and extended capacity batteries in 60 minutes, without the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- Single unit simplicity: Quickly charges all M12™ and M18™ Battery Packs
- Reduces time to manage charge cycles by sequentially charging the battery packs
- Charge management: Charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.