The PRISM™ standard pressure injector is used for breaks with larger impact points (less then 3/8" in size). The impact point is the surface area where the rock makes contact with the windshield causing a small amount of glass to be lost from the surface. The Maxim™ and Eliminator™ standard pressure injector is made of stainless steel and is covered with a lifetime warranty.
The standard pressure injector assembly has a larger seal at the end of the injector compared to the high pressure injector and includes a side chamber as well.
- INJ - Standard Pressure Injector
- INJSC - Injector Side Chamber
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.