Sometimes wiper arms that are bolted on can become fused on the wiper rod. They are secured with a nut to hold the arm in place which can cause the corrosion to occur. It was difficult to remove these wiper arms without breaking or damaging them or scratching the cowling. With the GT Tools Wiper Puller For Bolted-On Wipers, simply remove the wiper nut, slide the tool over the arm until the jaws touch the wiper post, then turn the T-handle clockwise until the wiper arm pops from the wiper post.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]