Removing a wiper arm that has been fixed to the car for years can be a real challenge. To prevent galling car manufactures use different metals on the wiper post then on the arm which over time can fuse them together. Glass Technology's manufacturer specific Wiper Arm Removal Kit has a variety of wiper pullers for different types of vehicle. The slide impact hammer attaches to the pullers and jars the fused wiper loose. The 6 wiper arm pullers included will fit specific model vehicles such as Alfa-Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Mazda, MG-Rover, Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Renault, Volvo, VW, Mercedes and others. The users guide tells you which puller to use on which vehicle. The kit consists of 6 windshield wiper arm pullers, 1 slide hammer, 1 pressure spindle, with all items packaged in a plastic carrying case.
- 6 vehicle specific wiper arm pullers
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.