This 20V reciprocating auto glass cutting tool incorporates the latest advancements and is a first for the industry. The .38 Special has been engineered for weight, durability, power, and battery life. Make no mistake, this GT Tool is like no other, with a unique compact design that packs a punch as it slices urethane at over 2,900 strokes per minute. The .38 Special’s short profile is ergonomically designed to offer more controlled cutting along the “A” pillar and dash. Because of its short design some technicians even report painless headliner cuts! Once you use it, you won’t want to put it down! The .38 Special works with Glass Technology’s sheath blades and other industry recognized late model blades. Includes: (1) 20V .38 Special reciprocating tool and (1) 3x12 blade, (1) 20V Battery, (1) 110V charger.
Small blemish in the body of the tool. New, never used.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.