GT Tools, KONG (TM) is the King of Wire/cord cut out tools. Provides a simple solution that only needs one tool for the entire cutting process. Invasive methods will simply damage the vehicle. The KONG(TM) takes a better approach to removing a windshield. Unlike traditional methods that use blades to cut through the urethane of the windshield, the KONG (TM) uses the strength and durability of Gorilla Cord(TM) and ZipLine(TM) to easily and effectively slice through urethane using our Advantage Angle Cutting Technology (AACT) without negatively impacting the body of the vehicle. With the KONGT(M) there is no need for additional pulleys or equipment to be attached to the windshield and with its dual cutting technology a technician can cut the windshield out in half the time of standard wire cutting methods. Imagine cutting the urethane across the dash and A pillar or headliner simultaneously; this was impossible until the introduction of the KONG(TM) the King of wire/cord cut out tools. The perfect tools for removing expensive classic car windshields and glass without damage to the car paint or cracking the glass, great for frame off restorations. The perfect tool for the New FORD F150 with the Aluminum Body Zipline and Gorilla Cord will not cut the Aluminum pinchweld like wire or power tools can.
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
Kit includes: 1 KONG(TM) Ratchet System, 2 Line Shields, 1 T-Handle Wire Starter,1 250ft Reusable Gorilla Cord(TM), 1 300ft Reusable ZipLine(TM). All packaged in a heavy-duty plastic, foam-lined case.
Slightly used internally for training purpose. Included 1 year new tool limited warranty.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Kit Products WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Kit Product Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.