The Milwaukee Advantage
Milwaukee Electric Tool introduces the new M18(TM) Cordless Caulking and Adhesive Gun. This powerful new applicator delivers incredible pushing force for tough applications and the highest level of bead control available in any cordless tool. Milwaukee® built all metal gears provide an industry leading 950 lbs. of force for the highest viscosity materials. The variable speed trigger and six setting maximum speed dial optimize the tool(TM) 0-21 IPM (inches per minute) flow rate. CFT(TM) Constant Flow Technology eliminates motor oscillation resulting in steady material dispensing and even beads at all viscosity levels. Milwaukee® Anti-Drip mechanism instantly stops excess material from oozing upon the release of the trigger. The tool features a rotating collar designed to maximize bead control around turns. The interchangeable Quick-Change carriage design allows the user to easily change between 10oz, Quart, and Sausage style material containers. Over 200 tubes of 10oz construction adhesive can be dispensed on one battery charge using the included M18(TM) RED LITHIUM(TM) battery.
950 lbs of Dispensing Force - Milwaukee® built all metal gears deliver industry leading force for the highest viscosity materials Variable Speed Trigger - Allows for maximum control of the flow rate and bead width Constant Flow Technology - Results in a steady material flow rate and even beads at all viscosity levels Anti-Drip Mechanism - Instantly stops material from expelling upon trigger release Rotating Quick-Change Collar - Accepts all Milwaukee® quick change configurations: 10oz carriage, quart-size carriage, and 20oz sausage style barrels 6-Setting Max Speed Dial - Optimize flow rate from 0-21 IPM (inches per minute) based on application
M18(TM) Caulk Gun (1) M18(TM) Compact RED LITHIUM(TM) Battery (1) 30-Minute Charger (1) 10 oz Carriage (1) 10 oz Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.