The Diablo™ 18V Lithium-Ion cordless auto glass reciprocating cut out system with GT Tools® Smooth Drive System™ (SDS) allows for less vibrations during cutting, which results in more control.
1 18V Diablo™ tool
1 SDS™ shaft
1 AGKB3X12 (SDS™ 3"x12” blade)
1 48111828 (18V Lithium Ion 3 Ah Battery)
1 48591812 (12V/18V Battery Charger)
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The diablo come with battery and blade ?
Thank you for your question. The Diablo does come with 1-18V Lithium battery.
GT Tool Team
I would like to purchase this product
Awesome! Here is the link to purchase the tool. Please let us know if you need anything further! https://www.gtglass.com/products/diablo-auto-glass-cut-out-tool
Does it come with a battery charger? Thank you!
Hi Christian, Yes the Diablo ships with a battery and charger.
What is the difference between this tool and the milwaukee hackzall that it is based off of?
Hi Shane, great question. With both the Dewalt-based and Milwaukee-based reciprocating tools, we completely re-engineer the internal components of the tools in-house, modifying the stroke length for urethane removal. In addition, we change the way that blades attach to the tools so that industry-standard auto glass removal sheath blades can be utilized. This is done with custom-designed, aircraft-grade sheath clamping mechanisms and blade sheaths. On the Milwaukee tools specifically (the Diablo™) we add our SDS Technology (Smooth Drive System) to the reciprocating mechanism, dampening the impact/vibration made by the reciprocating motion, to put less stress on the technician. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out to us directly at 970-247-9374!
Can I buy tools on credit
Yes, we have paypal credit integrated into our checkout process. Simply check out with PayPal and follow the steps to pay via PayPal credit to finance the purchase.
Do you have ah blade part number
Thanks for asking. The part numbers for the blades that work with the Diablo™ are: AGKB3X12 - Diablo™ SDS™ Auto Glass Cut Out Blade - 3 x 12 Inch - Purchase Here: https://www.gtglass.com/collections/reciprocating-tools-and-blades-1/products/eliminator-tm-auto-glass-cut-out-blade-3-x-12-inch
AGKB3X14 - Diablo™ SDS™ Auto Glass Cut Out Blade - 3 x 14 Inch - Purchase Here: https://www.gtglass.com/collections/reciprocating-tools-and-blades-1/products/eliminator-tm-auto-glass-cut-out-blade-3-x-14-inch
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us at 970-247-9374!
I am considering purchasing the Diablo cut out tool, but I have never used it, so what if I just don't like how it works? What is your return policy?
Hey David, in terms of returns, we can take the tool back if it is unused. Slightly used tools can typically be returned on a case by sace basis with a 20-70% restocking fee (depending on the wear on the tool). The Diablo has a 1-year warranty form the date of purchase and we would be happy to fix your tool if you have any issues. If you have any concerns or hesitations about buying a Diablo, we'd love to address them and make sure you are confident before your purchase. Give us a call at 970-247-9374 and we will help you out!
My name is philmore the diablo is the perfect tool for any job cordless. But it needs some improvement around the battery area. Like a housing to stop the battery from vibrating . Dewalt have that design to hold the battery in place
Which keeps good contact for power and wear and tear.