Fein® SupercutTM FSC 1.7Q
The Fein® SuperCutTM is strong, versatile, durable, and, of course, fast, with a variable operation speed of 11,000 - 18,500 OPM. It allows you to work more efficiently, even in tough continuous use in heavy-duty auto glass cut out applications, which is hardly surprising as the new Fein® SuperCutTM construction embodies more than 40 years of experience in developing durable oscillators for industry and manual trades. The Fein® SuperCutTM is the only oscillating power tool whose performance and overall design are consistently designed for heavy-duty sawing and cutting. This SuperCutTM System features a high quality motor with variable speed control to maximize the cutting power along with a quick release blade changer. Designed to withstand heavy loads, this tool uses a heavy duty gear box–unmatched in the industry. Experience the superior power and quality for yourself.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
3 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 3 Year Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.